Monolog part 2

when my world is falling apart...in all directions.. keeping myself busy is the best way.. to make me forget everything... that will make me feeling low..

uncertain of what should I do.. which path should I take..

when will this step reaches the end..

whateva I do.. I won't ever get what I want.. they've got almost everything... that I have to live without..trying so..so hard..maybe still not enough..until at some point, I get jealous.. and do all sort of things to satisfy myself..even I know the one that will get hurt is non other than me...myself..

but I always forget 1 thing... 1 thing that always makes my day complete when i think about it..

yes.. i'm not perfect.. I'm lacking in many different ways.. but I'm grateful to have this special gift..that maybe a lot of people also got it.. but sometimes they don't appreciate it the way I want to..

so..to the one that gives me this special gift that can never be compared to anything else in this world..thank you so..so much..to take me back..to show me what is the true meaning of life..even at some point i'm lost...but because of this..I get back to hopefully the right direction..and i'll never let go this gift ever...ever again..insyaAllah..

Thank you Allah...for giving me this wonderful gift...ISLAM.. being born as a Muslim...is the greatest gift I ever had...because Islam is the way of life...

2 Response to "Monolog part 2"

  1. Nor Baizura Noh says:
    April 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM

    do hang in there dear.
    takde siape pun sempurna kat dunia ni. setiap pun akan ade kekurangan dan kelebihan masing-masing. just appreciate what we have and keep on going on because Allah know the best what we need instead of what we want.

    hang in there ok? if u need anything i can help. im here for u. :)

  2. Nurul Fakhriah Ramli says:
    April 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM

    tenkiu zue... still hanging on.. become stronger day by day.. InsyaAllah.. =)